May 18, 2020
Starting this Sunday, May 24th, we will reopen our in-person services at 10:30 am. Watching the service online will still be available as well. Our other meetings (prayer, Bible Studies, etc.) will remain virtual at this moment. The following precautions are being put in place as return to seeing each other in person on Sundays:
- Masks are required.
- Social distancing is recommended.
- Child care will not be provided.
- Seats will be separated for families to sit together.
March 23, 2020
Northwest Fellowship Family...We love you and are praying for you! We will make it through this crazy season.
In light of the shelter in place order coming tomorrow, we plan to have all events this week on zoom. Zoom is an online video meeting room that works surprisingly well. The links below will lead you to the meeting at the set times.
8pm Tuesday, 7pm Thursday, 10pm Friday, 9:15am Sunday
Please join any of these online prayer meeting. For more information contact email@example.com.
7pm Wednesday Online Bible Study:
Men’s Online Bible Study: For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Online Bible Study: For more information contact email@example.com.
Thanks for jumping on the zoom prayer mtgs (we had an amazing zoom prayer mtg this last Sunday...it worked great!) this week and on the Wednesday 7pm Men’s and Women’s Bible studies.
Please email any personal needs or prayer needs you have to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love you all,
Thanks for your faithful giving.
March 17, 2020
A few details to accompany the video:
- Because of the recent restrictions of the numbers at events…we are moving to a new season together!
- We believe God is going to do unprecedented things in this season!
- We will be meeting on Sundays online for the next several weeks (we are not sure the end date yet).
- We will not be meeting at NWF on Wednesdays due to the 10-person meeting restrictions.
- Some small groups are being formed…all prayer groups/small groups/meetings MUST NOT exceed 10 people per room.
- Youth (423), Forge, Men’s, and Women’s ministries are working on virtual or 10 persons or less groups. More info to come.
- We hope to launch Revival Cry tracks 2 and 4 in April (we will see as it gets closer)
- We will not be doing our April 11 Easter egg hunt and picnic (unless the ban is lifted).
- Prayer meetings are going on as scheduled (as long as we have 10 or less per room).
- We plan to launch some Facebook prayer meetings and/or conference call prayer times.
- Thanks for remaining faithful in your tithes/offerings.
- Please pray for a mighty move of God during this season!