Join us for an incredible discipleship process that is community driven, Christ-exalting, obedience focused with the goal of changing the world through God-empowered prayer and outreach!
Revival Cry Leadership Training
This leadership training contains 4 separate tracks, or trainings, over 2 semesters. The tracks are sequential, meaning you will take Tracks 1 and 2 the first semester, followed by Tracks 3 and 4 the following semester. Tracks 1 and 3 (Semesters 1 and 2) start up every Fall and Spring. The trainings will be held at Northwest Fellowship on Sunday afternoons.
Track 1: Revival...Experiencing Personal Revival
Curriculum: Revival Cry (7 weeks)
“Get set on fire for the Lord and people will come from miles to watch you burn.” - John Wesley
Track 2: Missions...Becoming a missionary right here, right now.
Curriculum: Audio Biographies of Great Christian Leaders (7 Weeks)
“Biographies have served as much as any other human force in my life to overcome the inertia of mediocrity...Living theology. Flawed and encouraging saints. Stories of grace. Deep inspiration. The best entertainment...it is worth your precious hours. Remember Hebrews 11. And read (and listen to) Christian biography.” - John Piper
Track 3: Leadership...Becoming the servant leader you were recreated to be!
Curriculum: Spiritual Leadership (12 Weeks)
“No other book has influenced my life the way this one has.” - John Maxwell
Track 4: Ministry...
Curriculum: 1 & 2 Timothy (15 Weeks)
Upcoming Semester Dates
- Spring 2020 — Semester 1
- Track 1: January 26 - March 8 (Sundays 4-5:30pm)
- Track 2: March 29 - May 24 (Sundays 3:30-5:30pm)
- Spring 2020 — Semester 2
- Track 3: January 26 - March 8 (Sundays 4-5:30pm)
- Track 4: March 29 - May 24 (Sundays 4-5:30pm)
Please fill out the application online here, or request one from the front desk and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible because space is limited.
- 2019 (Spring and Fall) — 12 graduates
- "I have been given a new dedication to the Lord and to prayer. God has grown and is growing self discipline and perseverance in me. 'So that you may not be slugglish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises' (Heb. 6:12)." -Elora
- "He has shown me that He sets the bar so high for His children because we can always reach it. He knows our potential and that we're capable. He’s revealed specifics of how He’s been equipping me my entire life for such a time as this." -Keli
- "Challenged me to go deeper in my relationship with God. Prepared me and equipped me for the mission field. Taught me to be disciplined and stay committed. Really shown me what he can do and has done for the people like me by allowing us to fellowship in the word together. Awoke me from the lukewarm state I was in." -Liliana
- "Made me more comfortable and also gave me an urgency to share Jesus wherever he puts me. RCSL has given me confidence and practical tools to step into the assignment the Lord has for me, without losing sight of Him." -Lilly
- "God has used this class to equip me and build me up as a stronger leader. I am seeing where I am needed to serve in God’s army. He has always called me to serve and now I know where I am called to serve and how better I can serve my almighty God." -J.R.
- "Refocused my prayer life to be more impactful. Built up my leadership skills to be used in the corporate world. Challenged what I thought I couldn’t do. I didn’t do it, Christ did the work through me." -Jonathan
- "God has shown me that I am qualified to be a leader. He’s given me the desire to pray more and reach others outside of my family for Christ. God has also increased my boldness. I have more desire to get into the word of God and pray more." -Anon